The Wild and Scenic Rivers Act turns 50 this year, and IRU is participating in a Wild and Scenic rivers panel discussion at the University of Idaho with the U of I Environmental Law Society, Friends of the Clearwater, Advocates for the West, Idaho River Adventures and the U.S. Forest Service.
- The discussion will begin at 6 p.m.
- Moderated by College of Law professor, Barbara Cosens.
- Kevin Lewis, Executive Director, Idaho Rivers United
- Linwood Laughy, Board President, Advocates for the West
- Dustin Aherin, Owner, Idaho River Adventures
- Chris Noyes, Wild and Scenic Rivers Program Manager, Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest
For additional information and questions, please call Brett Haverstick at (208) 882-9755